- Tranquil Tripura, tucked away in the extreme corner of the North-eastern States.
- The rivers valleys of Myanmar and Bangladesh.
- Amazing natural beauty and rich cultural-historical heritage.
- Mysterious past has a unique tribal culture and a fascinating folklore.
- ‘Rajmala’ chronicles of king Tripura.
- Mohammedan historians reflect the glorious past of the land.
- State never comes under British supervision and Maharaja’s successors ruled here till it acceded to the Indian Union on 15th October 1949.
- Capital: Agartala
- Area: 10,491 sq. kms.
- Population: 36,73,917 (2011)
- Languages: Bengali, Kokborok, Hindi
- Best Season: October May
- Famous For: Natural Beauty, Temples, Palaces
- Climate (Temperature):
- Winter (January and February): 100 C to 280 C
- Pre Monsoon (March, April and May): 180 C to 330 C
- Monsoon (June, July, August and September): 240 C to 310 C
- Post Monsoon (October, November and December): 110 C to 310 C