- Nagaland, the vibrant land of blue-hued mountains.
- Emerald expanses are predominantly inhabited by the Naga tribes.
- The intriguing world of Nagas is soaked in ancient rituals.
- Ceremonies, their passion for music, dance and pageantry is legendary.
- A rich tradition of arts and crafts.
- Lush jungles of the State are home to a rich variety of flora and fauna.
- Nagaland is well suited for various adventure sports.
- Capital: Kohima
- Area: 16,579 sq. kms.
- Population: 19,78,502 (2011)
- Languages: Angami, Ao, Chang, Konyak, Lotha, Sangtam
- Best Season: October to May
- Famous For: Mountain Peak, Lush Jungles, Rich Tradition
- Climate (Temperature):
- Winter (January and February): 100 C to 240 C
- Pre Monsoon (March, April and May): 180 C to 280 C
- Monsoon (June, July, August and September): 240 C to 310 C
- Post Monsoon (October, November and December): 110 C to 300 C