- Highest hill station of the state.
- A small town and a district in the state of Manipur.
- A centre of a colourful warrior tribe.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Imphal Airport (IMF), 88 kms distance from Ukhrul.
- Rail: Dimapur Railway Station 288 kms from Ukhrul.
- Road: Well connected with NH 150.
SIGHTSEEING AT A GLANCE:
Khangkhui Cave, Shiroy Hills
FAIRS & FESTIVALS
- Luira Phanit (seed sowing)
- Yarra (Youth festival)
- Mangkhap Phanit
For more information visit https://ukhrul.nic.in/
ATTRACTIONS OF UKHRUL
- Locally known as Khangkhui Mangsor.
- Cave has 2 chambers and 5 tunnels and is a spectacular beauty.
- Cave was used as a shelter by the villagers during World War II.
- Ukhrul District is best known for the Shiroy Lily.
- Shiroy Hill is 8,500 feet altitude and 18 kms from Ukhrul.
- Beautiful lily blooms during May-June.