- Half of the Manipur Valley takes the shape of an irregular and triangular with its base facing north.
- Manipur Valley which is about 790 meters on the sea level.
- Many rivers flow through the district and many lakes dot its surface.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Imphal Airport (IMF), 26 kms distance from Thoubal.
- Rail: Dimapur Railway Station 229 kms and Jiribam Railway Station 235 kms from Thoubal.
- Road: Well connected with NH 39.
SIGHTSEEING AT A GLANCE:
Khongjom War Memorial
PARK & GARDEN
Uyokching at Kakching
FAIRS & FESTIVALS
- Ratha Yatra
- Dol Jatra
- Eid Ul Fitr
For more information visit https://thoubal.nic.in/
ATTRACTIONS OF THOUBAL
Khongjom War Memorial:
- 36 kms from Imphal on the Indo-Myanmar road and a major historical place.
- Memorial has been constructed on the top of Kheba hill.
- 23rd April Khongjom day is celebrated every year.
Uyokching at Kakching:
- Main attraction for the tourist is eco park theme of Uyok Ching (Garden).
- Located on the Indo-Myanmar Road, 16 kms from Imphal.
- Natural beauty spread in the front.
- Thongam Mondum Mahadev