- Entirely composed of hills, ranges and narrow valleys.
- Hilltops and valley sides are dotted with small hamlets.
- Famous for deep gorges, mysterious caves, splendid waterfalls and exotic orchids.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Imphal Airport (IMF), 160 kms distance from Tamenglong.
- Rail: Dimapur Railway Station 285 kms from Tamenglong.
- Road: Well connected with NH 39 and NH 53.
ATTRACTIONS OF TAMENGLONG
- Tharon Cave:
- Cave is 655 meters long and has 5 exits and 34 joints.
- An interesting destination for adventurers.
- Barak Waterfalls:
- Along the river there are seven beautiful waterfalls in a row.