- Churachandpur is a major town of south Manipur.
- Churachandpur locally known as Lamka.
- A bustling tribal town and district headquarter.
- Local handicrafts are found everywhere in the markets.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Imphal Airport (IMF), 55 kms distance from Churachandpur.
- Rail: Dimapur Railway Station 271 kms from Churachandpur.
- Road: Well connected with NH 150.
SIGHTSEEING AT A GLANCE:
Tanglon Cave Cheklaphai (Singhat) Behiang Kaihlam Hill Range, Near Tipaimukh Tipaimukh
FAIRS & FESTIVALS
|Christmas, Chavang Kut, Zomi Nami, Pineapple Festival, Chapchar Kut, Sikpuoruoi, Zouton
For more information visit https://churachandpur.nic.in/festivals/
ATTRACTIONS OF CHURACHANDPUR
- Tonglon Cave:
- 32 kms. from Churachandpur.
- Script and sculptures carved in the caves have greatly helped historians to understand.
- Cheklaphai (Singhat)
- Kaihlam Hill Range, Near Tipaimukh