- Beautiful Tarkarli, set at the mouth of the Karli River is one of the loveliest beaches of Maharashtra.
- The swaying Casuarina trees, crystal clear water and blue skies enhance the beauty of the virgin beaches here.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Kolhapur Airport, Kolhapur (KLH), 160 kms away from Tarkarli town.
- Rail: Kudal Railway Station, Kudal, 45 kms away from Tarkarli town.
- Road: Well connected by road.
SIGHTSEEING AT A GLANCE:
FORT & MONUMENTS
For more information visit https://www.maharashtratourism.gov.in/
ATTRACTIONS OF TARKARLI
- Home to a rich variety of resident and migratory birds.
- An angler’s paradise.
- Famous island fort has a temple of Chhatrapati Shivaji and several relics of the warrior king.