- Picturesque Pachmarhi, the peaceful hill resort amidst Satpura ranges is noted for its natural beauty and salubrious climate.
- Ancient rock cut caves, where the five Pandava brothers, the heroes of Mahabharta are said to have taken refuge.
- Lovely hill station was discovered and developed by Cap. Forsyth, in 1857.
- Pachmarhi offers, park like woods and glades for quiet walks, shady bridle paths that ribbon through the wooded landscape.
- Breathtaking views at the edge of the plateau, a profusion of streams and waterfalls that collect into cool pools for bathing, the challenge of rugged hills for rock climbing.
- Another special attraction is the splendour of the red sandstone is the splendour of the red sandstone scarp that reflects fantastic shades of move and violet at dusk.
- Tranquil hill station also provides comfortable inexpensive accommodation and facilities that include a golf course, a recreation centre with a skating rink and school of Oriental music.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Raja Bhoj Airport, Bhopal (BHO), 210 kms away from Pachmarhi town.
- Rail: Pipariya Railway Station, Pipariya, 53 kms away from Pachmarhi town.
- Road: Well connected by road.
FAIRS & FESTIVALS:
For more information visit https://www.mptourism.com/destination-panchmarhi.php