- One of the most beautiful town of Assam.
- Sprawls picturesquely in a verdant valley on the north bank of the Brahmaputra.
- View of snow clad Himalayan peaks.
- Important cultural and historical centre.
- Sonitpur or the City of Blood, as it is believed that the mythical.
- Known for lush tea gardens.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION
- Airport: Tezpur Airport (TEZ).
- Rail: Rangapara Railway Station, 26 kms from Tezpur.
- Road: Well connected with road, 160 kms from Guwahati.
ATTRACTIONS OF TEZPUR
- Bhairabi Temple
- Cole Park
- Kolia Bhomora Setu
- Ketakeshwar Dewal
- Mahabhairav Temple
- Padum Pukhuri
- Bamuni Pahar
- Da Parbatia Gate of Gupta period
- Hazara Pukhuri
- Nag Shankar
- Kanaklata Udyan