- Town and headquarters of Dima Hasao district.
- Only Hill Resort of Assam
- Tranquility and Splendid scenic charm.
- Known for orange and pineapple.
- Beautiful lake in the heart of town.
- Ideal place for enjoy peaceful holiday.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Silchar Airport (IXS) 80 kms from Haflong.
- Rail: Haflong Railway Station.
- Road: Well connected by road and 325 kms away from Guwahati
FAIRS & FESTIVALS:
- Busu Dima
- Festival Falcon
- Festival Jatinga Festival
For more information visit https://dimahasao.assam.gov.in/
ATTRACTION OF HAFLONG
- Haflong Lake
- Jatinga Bird Observatory:
- Known for bizarre ‘Bird Mystery’.
- Migratory birds flock here between August to November
- Ethnic Villages
- Fiangpui Garden
- Hill view from Moulpong
- Hill view from circuit house
- Fiangpui Church