- Headquarters of Lower Dibang Valley district.
- Named after the river Dibang.
- Rises from the Himalayan foothills to the middle ranges.
- Highest point of Mayudia at a height of 2,655 meters.
- Snow-capped peaks, turbulent rivers, deep gorges, waterfalls, placid lakes, mystic valleys and abundance of rich flora & fauna are a few attractions.
- Abundance of natural beauty, colorful and charming tribes and ancient archeological sites make the place a perfect destination for nature lovers.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Dibrugarh (Mohanbari) Airport (DIB) 143 kms. from Roing.
- Rail: Tinsukia Railway Station 104 kms from Roing.
- Road: Well connected with road, 23 kms from Shantipur and 100 kms from Tezu.
For more information visit https://arunachaltourism.com/