NAMDAPHA NATIONAL PARK
ABOUT NAMDAPHA NATIONAL PARK:
- Located in the Eastern Himalayan sub region and covering 1,985 sq. kms.
- A wide range of altitude 4,500 meter.
- Upper part is covered with snow most part of the year.
- Noa-Dihing River through the forest.
- The only National Park in the country where you found tiger, leopard, snow leopard and clouded leopard.
- Others inhabitants are bison, sambar, barking deer and a variety of snakes etc.
- Rare species of medicinal plants.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Dibrugarh (Mohanbari) Airport (DIB) 116 kms. from Namdapha National Park.
- Rail: Tinsukia Railway Station 85 kms from Namdapha National Park.
- Road: Well connected with road up to Miao entry point of Namdapha National Park.
For more information visit http://arunachalforests.gov.in/namdapha_tiger_reserve.html