- A sub-division on Changlang District.
- One of the heaviest rainfalls in the north-east India.
- Surroundings natural beauty with Nao-Dihing River flowing through Miao.
- A mini zoo where some important faunal species are housed representing the local diversity.
- Here is a forest museum, store house of information on forest resources.
- A wildlife library with an excellent collection of books, documents and records on wildlife of the State.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Dibrugarh (Mohanbari) Airport (DIB) 153 kms. from Miao.
- Rail: Margherita Railway Station 65 kms and Tinsukia Railway Station 115 kms from Miao.
- Road: Well connected with road.
FAIRS & FESTIVALS:
For more information visit https://arunachaltourism.com/