- Amazing Arunachal, the ‘Land of the Dawnlit-Mountains’ and a part of the eastern Himalaya range.
- Vales encircled on three sides by Bhutan, China and Myanmar.
- First place to greet the golden sun rays into our country.
- Nature’s treasure trove has over 60% of its area.
- Covered with evergreen forests interspersed with river, snowy mist peaks, famous monasteries, streams, gorges and unexplored passes.
- Evergreen forests covering more than 82% of the state.
- One of Asia’s largest Orchidarium is in Arunachal Pradesh, located at Tipi.
- A naturalist’s dream has an amazing assortment of exotic flora and fauna.
- So, if you love nature, Arunachal Pradesh is the destination you are looking for.
- Capital: Itanagar
- Area: 83,743 sq. kms.
- Population: 1,383,727 (2011)
- Languages: 50 Distinct Languages
- Best Season: October to April
- Famous: Evergreen Forests, Snowy Peaks, Monasteries
- Climate (Temperature):
- Winter (January and February): 180 C to 310 C
- Pre Monsoon (March, April and May): 240 C to 370 C
- Monsoon (June, July, August and September): 240 C to 320 C
- Post Monsoon (October, November and December): 190 C to 300 C
- Innerline Permit (ILP) for Domestic Tourists: Domestic Tourist visiting Arunachal Pradesh requires ILP which can be obtained from Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Protected Area Permit (PAP) for foreign Tourists: Foreign Tourists visiting Arunachal Pradesh in a group of two or more persons can obtain PAP for a period of 30 days from Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.