Coimbatore and Ooty Package
3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
Day 1 : Coimbatore Arrival
Arrival at Coimbatore, check in to hotel and after sometime visit Isha Yoga Centre and take rest. Later return back to hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Coimbatore.
Day 2 : Coimbatore – Ooty (approx 85 kms, 3 hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to Ooty (Udhagamandalam). On arrival at Ooty, check in into the hotel and relax. Afterwards, visit
- Botanical garden which has more than 650 species of flowers and trees is a horticulturist’s delight. The garden is famous for its fossil tree believed to be 20 million years old.
- The Doddabetta peak is the highest point of South India. It provides stunning views of this hilly region.
- The Rose Garden is one of the largest gardens of its kind in India.
- The Wax museum houses life-size look-alike wax statues of personalities of Indian history, culture and heritage house.
- Ooty Lake where one can indulge in activities like Boating, Cycling around the lake, Joy ride on Horse etc.
Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 3 : Ooty – Coonoor (approx 20km, 45 mins)
After breakfast, transfer to Coonoor and proceed for sightseeing , visit:
- The Sim’s park , a beautiful botanical garden which is home to a variety of unusual species of plants from different parts of the world.
- Lamb’s rock gives you a spectacular view of the lush forest and the beautiful hills side
- The Dolphin’s Nose is famous due the unique rock formation of the peak resembling a dolphin’s nose.
Return back to Ooty. Overnight stay at hotel in Ooty.
Day 4 : Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Take the departure