04 Nights/ 05 Days
Day 1 - Arrive In Goa
Arrival at Goa. Check in to the hote and relax. Later visit to:
- Anjuna is famous for its white sand and red laterite rocks
- Vagator Beach, its notorious parties that go well into the late hours of the night, its flea markets and the picturesque red laterite cliffs that overlook the beach.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - North Goa
Morning breakfast at hotel and later proceed for North Goa sightseeing and visit:
- Fort Aguada is one of the largest and impressive forts preserved as one of the best known landmarks in Goan history.
- Chapora Fort is famous for beautiful panoramic view and to relax. One can capture picturesque sunset.
- Sinquerim Beach is perfect for a refreshing swim with your family or friends and you must not miss the breathtaking water sports activities.
- CalanguteBeach, the ‘Queen of beaches’, it is the largest beach in north Goa and an ideal place for seafood lovers. One can find stalls in the town as well as on the beach serving seafood.
- Dolphin Trip
Return to Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: South Goa Tour
Morning breakfast at hotel and later proceeds for South Goa sightseeing and visit:
- Shree Mangueshi Temple is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Old Goa Churches - Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Church of St. Cajetan
- Dona Paula is known as the Lover's Paradise and features a jetty (Dona Paula Jetty) adjacent to it, which provides an ethereal view of the Arabian Sea and Mormugao harbour.
- Miramar Beach, graced with silvery sand bed
Return to Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 4: Day Excursion To Dudhsagar Waterfalls
After breakfast, proceed for a tour to one of the most beautiful waterfalls of India, Dudhsagar falls. Drive to the tiered waterfall on the Mandovi River, inside BhagwanMahavir Wild Life Sanctuary and Mollem National Park. Swim at the foot of the waterfalls whilst enjoying the site of free roaming monkeys around you.
While on your way back to the hotel, stop for Spice Plantation tour (operational from October to May). Catch the sight of collecting and processing of spices by the farmers. Lunch (traditional Goan food) is also available at spice plantation at an extra cost.
Day 5- Departure
After breakfast, proceed for the departure.