Delhi City Tour
2 Nights/ 3 Days
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Arrival in Delhi, check in to a hotel. Visit to historical monuments:
- Qutub Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world
- Humayun’s Tomb, known to have the construction inspired by Taj Mahal
- India Gate, situated on the eastern side of Rajpath salutes the soldiers who sacrificed their lives during World War I. The India Gate permits the tourists to retrace the bravado of the Indian soldiers. The monument is now a major tourist spot in Delhi and a common picnic site for tourists and residents.
- Red Fort, famous for its massive enclosing walls. In the evening, catch the sound and light show at this popular Mughal monument that recreates the history of Delhi and this Fort.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi City Tour
After breakfast, explore the capital city of the country. Visit to:
- Rajghat, the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation.
- Lotus Temple, famous for its unique lotus structure. It is one of the seven Baha’i Houses of Worship across the globe
- Akshardham Temple, the largest Hindu temple complex in the world which includes Sahajanand Darshan, Neelkanth Darshan and Sanskruti Darshan.
Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 03: Departure
After breakfast, check out from Hotel.
Later, transfer back to airport/railway station for your departure.