2 Nights/ 3 Days
Day 1: Raipur To Jagdalpur Transfer
Arrival at Raipur and proceed to jagdalpur (Bastar). on the way enjoy visiting Green forest, Keskal Ghati.
On arrival, check-in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Tirathgarh Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing near Jagdalpur , visit:
- Tirathgarh Water Fall, also well known as ‘The Milky Falls’ due to its appearance. It drops down to form a pool at the bottom which is perfect for swimming, paddle boating and bathing
- Kutumsar Caves, are underground caves situated 35 meters below ground level. With a length of two kilometres, these are considered to be the second longest natural caves in the world.
- Kanger Valley National Park, was declared as an Asian Biosphere Reserve and is a haven for every nature lover. With fauna like the tiger, barking deer, bear, hyena, jackal, bear, black buck, langoor, wolf and many reptiles among others, and flora like algae and fungi, this national park is a small forest in itself. Also visit Kailash caves.
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 3: Chitrakut waterfalls and Departure
After breakfast , check out from the hotel and proceed to:
- Danteswari Temple , dedicated to Goddess Danteshwari, the deity of earlier Kakatiya rulers, also known as an incarnation of Shakti
- Hat Bazar, explore the local market for shopping
- Chitrakote Waterfall , The broadest waterfall in India, Chitrakote is popularly known as the Niagara of India. Chitrakote Falls is at the height of about 30 metres with a width of 985 feet.
Afterwards, proceed for departure.