Vizag Tour Package
3 Nights/ 4 Days
DAY 01-Arrive Vizag
On arrival at vizag & check in at hotel. After check in vizag local sightseeing. Overnight stay at vizag.
Day 02-Vizag Sight Seeing
After breakfast proceed for Vizag local sightseeing - Visit
- SimhachalamTemple,is a Hindu temple situated on the Simhachalam Hill Range
- Fishing Harbour, One of the most well-known ports of India, this fishing harbor provides views of the Bay of Bengal.
- Kailasagiri,is the 40 feet tall statue of Shiva and Parvathi.
- VudaPark,is a specialized adventure park.
- Submarine Museum, the museum houses the INS Kurusura that was constructed by Russians in the year 1969, reaching India in 1970.
- Kali Temple, This is one of the few temples that receives the highest footfalls and darshans.
Overnight Stay at Vizag.
Day 03-Vizag - Araku Valley - Vizag
After breakfast proceed for day trip at Araku valley enjoy the journey passing through wonderful landscapes. Visit:
- Borracaves, these caves are about one million years old.
- GalikondaViewpoint, is the uppermost point of the Visakhapatnam district, you can enjoy the bird's view of the lush green valleys, rivers and streams,etc.
- Ananthagiri,is a perfect getaway from the hot and humid weather of Vizag in summer months.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and take the departure.