2 Nights/ 3 Days
Day 1 – Arrival in tirupati
Upon arrival in Tirupati and check into your pre-booked hotel. Visit Vellore temple - Also known as SripuramMahalaxmi temple, is a religious centre located among the small green mountains in an area called TiruMalaikodi. This temple is made from pure gold & best Hindu architecture.Return to Tirupati hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 –Tirupati
After breakfast, early morning proceed to visit sightseeing:
- Tirumala or Tirupati Temple. this Temple is dedicated to Venkateswara, a form of Vishnu, who is believed to have appeared here to save mankind from trials and troubles of Kali Yuga
- SrivariPadam,is the spot where the Lord Venkateswara had set his foot when he came down from Vaikuntam.
- Silathoranam the natural stone arch, bridge & is believed to be the path to heaven & was used by Lord Vishnu himself to descend upon Earth
- Papavinasam,is a sacred attraction in the region. Taking a dip in the holy waters of the teertham is considered to absolve one of their sins.
- Akash Ganga Theertham,is a sacred waterfall on the foothill of VenkatadriTirumala.
- Sri VenugopalaSwamy Temple,is a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu
Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 – Departure
After breakfast, proceed for departure.