3 Nights/ 4 Days
Day 1 : Mussoorie
On arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Mussoorie
Morning after breakfast we will take you for a full day sightseeing tour of Mussoorie, tour includes :
- Lal Tibba, The highest point in Mussoorie, located in Landour area, the oldest inhabited place in Mussoorie.
- Gun Hill, The second highest point in Mussoorie, offers a panoramic view of the Himalayas.
- Camel’s Back Road, offers a picturesque view of the sunset and a life like resemblance of a sitting camel.
- Company Gardens, Also known as Botanical Gardens of Mussoorie has an artificially created lake, which is a perfect picnic spot with boating facilities.
- Kempty Falls , is the most fascinating and the biggest waterfall.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 3: Mussoorie – Rishikesh ( approx 78kms/2 .5hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Rishikesh, on arrival check in at the hotel. Later we will take you for the sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including:
- Muni ki Reti , famous for both Yoga and adventure sports like river rafting or pilgrimage.
- Swargashram and other important nearby temples
- Parmarth Niketan, provides a clean, pure and sacred atmosphere as well as abundant, beautiful gardens to thousands of pilgrims. In evening be a part of renowned Ganga Aarti.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, take the departure