3 Nights/ 4 Days
Day 1: Arrival Nainital
Arrival at Nainital. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Nainital Lake Tour
After the breakfast, you will head for the famous lake tour which will include:
- Bhimtal, famous for its Nag temple. It is less crowded, more peaceful and of the highlights of Bhimtal is the small aquarium at the centre of the lake
- Sattal, known as the 'Town of Seven lakes’. is an interconnected group of seven freshwater lakes situated in the Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal, a town of the Nainital district in Uttarakhand, India
- Naukuchiatal, popular for its lake, a nine cornered one, which rests peacefully in the lap of nature
- Malli Tal, surrounds the famous lake Nayana Tal and it is encompassed by seven hills. The lower part of the lake is called Tallital whereas upper part is called Mallital.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Nainital Sightseeing
After having the breakfast, visit:
- Snow View Point, Known as best view point in Nainital. Snow view point offers an excellent views of snow capped mountains like Nanda Devi, Trishul and Nanda Kot
- Bara Pathar, is famous for the temple dedicated to Bhulwani Mata
- Tiffin Top, is famous for its marvellous sunrise and sunset. Offers a magnificent 360 degree view of the Nainital town and surrounding hills of kumaon region.
- The Nainital zoo is a home to various endangered species like the Royal Bengal Tiger, Sambar, Tibetan Wolves, Leopard Cat, Barking Deer, Japanese Macaque and the Himalayan bear.
In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, take the departure