3 Nights/ 4 Days
Day 01: Arrival at Gaya
Arrival at Gaya, check in to the hotel and relax. Later visit:
- Thai Temple, This monastery exhibits the colors of the Thai culture and tradition with its architecture, rituals and the customs practiced here. The temple is adorned with sloping and curved roofs that are covered with golden tiles. The exterior is beautiful. There is a beautifully carved gigantic bronze statue of Lord Buddha in the temple.
- Bodhi Tree, is probably the fifth succession of the original tree under which the Buddha had attained enlightenment.
- Mahabodhi Temple, is one of the oldest brick temples in India. It is buddhism’s most important proselytes, to commemorate the Buddha’s Enlightenment.
Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Patna (approx 185 kms)
After breakfast, transfer to Patna, the state capital city of Bihar. En route, explore :
- The ruins of Nalanda University, the ancient university of India
- Rajgir , the previous ancient capital of Bihar, a small hill town encompassed by verdant green woods.
On reaching Patna, get checked into the hotel and take rest. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03 : Patna – Vaishali
After breakfast and transfer to Vaishali. Explore Vaishali, the place, which has its connection with the Hindu epic Ramayana and named after a historic king Vishal who ruled here.
Later in the evening proceed for departure.