Day 1: Arrival in Leh
Arrival at Leh, check in to the hotel. Later in the evening, visit :
- Leh Market, is famous for gems, pearls, precious stones and jewelry
- Leh Palace, resembles the Potala Palace in Lhasa, the capital of Tibet. Leh Palace's roof offers amazing views of the Ladakh region and the Stok Kangri. With huge walls and wooden balconies, it is a great example of medieval Tibetan architecture and boasts nine storeys.
- Shanti Stupa, built to promote world peace and prosperity as well as to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism. This religious place offers a panoramic view of the city and the surroundings.
Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley (approx 30kms/45 mins)
After breakfast and proceed for the tour to 'Sham Valley', Visit :
- The confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point. Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs.
- The Magnetic Hill, where one can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear.
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib While returning to Leh, enjoy a delicious langar at the Gurudwara.
- SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get the admission one need to be 10th fail
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Pangong Lake (approx 223 kms/ 5.5 hrs)
After breakfast, head towards Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, and it is one of the most beautiful lakes in India.
Later, return back to Leh via Changla - the third highest motorable pass in the world.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 4: Leh to Khardung-la (approx 37kms/ 1.5 hrs)
After breakfast, visit to Khardung La located at an altitude of 18,380 ft, Khardung La falls on an extremely scenic route in Ladakh
Return back to Leh, enjoy leisure time to roam around at Mall road for shopping.
Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
DAY 5 : Leh to Nubra Valley (approx 160 km. / 4.5 hrs)
After Breakfast. Check out from the hotel. Transfer to Nubra Valley . On arrival at Nubra Valley, check in to the hotel. Visit:
- Diskit Monastery. It is also known as Diskit Gompa and is the oldest monastery in Nubra. The gompa belongs to the Gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism. The highlight of the gompa is its architecture.
- Hunder Village. It is famous for its sand dunes and Bactrian camel rides. Kids really love being in the village. Also, trekkers come here because it houses a trekking spot.
- Panamik Hot Springs. This spring is located at the Siachen Glacier and is known to have medicinal properties. You need a permit to visit this spring.
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Nubra valley.
DAY 6 : Departure
After breakfast, take the departure.