2 Nights/ 3 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Mumbai
Upon your arrival in Mumbai, check into the hotel. The evening is free to relax and explore the nearby sights. Visit Juhu Beach and enjoy watching the sun in reddish hues. One can also enjoy the mouth watering street food of Mumbai.
Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day2: Mumbai Sightseeing
After breakfast, , proceed towards:
- Gateway of India, , is a beautiful confluence of Indian, Arabic and Western architecture
- Elephanta Caves, has five caves dedicated to Hindu god Shiva and two caves depicting Buddhist architectures.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (Victoria Terminus), is the UNESCO World Heritage Site situated right. It was built during the British colonial period, this edifice exemplifies the Victorian-Gothic style of architecture.
- Crawford Market, famous markets in Mumbai. It is popular for wholesale shopping items like bags, home decor items, stationery, clothing, fruits, vegetables, and poultry products, among others
- The Hanging Gardens, famous for the flower beds, spectacular water fountains, and lush green animal shaped hedges. It also has the giant boot structure, known as the “Old Women Shoes”
- Gandhi Museum, was the residence of Gandhi when he came to Mumbai. The memorial exhibits Gandhi's humble residence, as well as Gandhi's life photos and books.
- The Prince of Wales Museum, now known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalay is exhibits a myriad collection of ancient artifacts, artwork and sculptors of the country which give a unique insight into our past.
- Marine Drive, , is the best place in Mumbai to watch the sunset
Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 3: Departure
After having breakfast. Check out from the hotel and take the departure.