Day 01: Arrival in Mumbai
Arrival at Mumbai. Check in to the hotel. And relax. Proceed for sightseeing
- Marine drive -An iconic roadside bustled with traffic, shops and restaurants. You can also grab a coffee and relax on the cemented pathway,
- The Gateway of India- a famous building that is settled on the seashore now a landmark
- Colaba Market, offering the best deals for shoppers,
- Band Stand: yet another hot-spot of Mumbai with posh colonies and amazing view of the ocean. This area is residence of some famous bollywood actors like Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar.
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Mumbai – Aurangabad ( approx 348 kms/ 7.5 hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to Aurangabad. On reaching Aurangabad, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the Dat is at Leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Aurangabad – Ajanta caves (approx 100kms/ 3hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to Ajanta caves, which are famous for Buddhist rock-cut cave temples and monasteries.
Later, back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Aurangabad – Ellora caves (approx 33kms/ 1hr)
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing tour around the place. Visit :
- Ellora Caves, known for Hindu, Buddhist and Jain cave temples. Which includes sculptures strewn over all the 34 (12 Buddhist, 17 Hindu and 5 Jain) different caves temples. But it’s shining glory is the Kailasa temple.
- Daulatabad Fort, is a fortified citadel located atop a conical hill in Aurangabad, about 200 meters above the sea level. Its strategic location, incredible architecture, and three-layer defense system made it one of the most powerful hill fortresses of the medieval period.
Afterwards, back to the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5: Aurangabad – Nashik (197 kms/ 4 hrs)
After breakfast , transfer to Nashik . Arrival at Nashik, check-in to the hotel and take some rest. Later visit:
- Trimbakeshwar jyotirlinga is a religious center having one of the twelve Jyotirlingas. The extraordinary feature of the Jyotirlinga located here is its three faces embodying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Rudra.
- Pandava Caves which house a group of 24 Buddhist Caves
Spend the evening at leisure. Later, have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Take the departure.