1 Night/ 2 Days
Day 1 : Nagpur Tour
Arrival at Nagpur. Check in to the hotel, visit:
- Futala Lake, famous for its alluring and calm atmosphere and colourful fountains
- Ambazhari Lake, Ganesh Tekadi Temple, is a Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Ganesha. The temple boasts of rich architecture; the idol of Ganesha can be seen seated under a tree inside the premises of the temple.
- Raman Science Centre, with a number of displays related to modern science and technology, this one also has a planetarium that attracts a lot of visitors.
- Deekshabhoomi, is a sacred monument of Buddhism situated at the spot where B. R. Ambedkar converted to Buddhism. It is a popular place of Buddhism pilgrimage
Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2 : Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel,then visit:
- Ramtek temple, situated inside a fort on a hilltop, this temple is a source of rich mythological history. It is believed that Lord Rama took rest in this temple before leaving to conquer Lanka
- Japanese Dragon palace temple, also known as Lotus Temple of Nagpur is a Buddhist temple. The temple has a huge sandalwood statue of Buddha and the premises are done beautifully with well-groomed gardens and an overall aesthetic appearance.
Afterwards, proceed for the departure.