1 Night/2 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Bijapur
On arrival at Bijapur, check in to the hotel and proceed to visit the sightseeing.
- Narsimha Temple Torvi, kumara Valmiki composed the famous Thoravi Ramayana in Kannada. Near this temple lies another temple for Devi Lakshmi.
- Gol Gumbaz, it is the most famous monument in Vijayapura. It is the tomb of Mohammed Adil Shah (ruled 1627–1657).
- Bijapur Citadel, is located in the Bijapur city in Bijapur District of the Indian state of Karnataka.
- Archaeological Museum Bijapur, this is well maintained museum in Bijapur on Golgumbaz site showcasing Bahman and Shahi era relics and artillery.
- Mithari, it serves as a place of worship for Muslim devotees
- Asar Mahals, is famous for containing the relics of Prophet Mohammed
Return back to the hotel and Overnight stay.
Day 2: Departure
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed for departure