Day 1 - Arrival in Bhalukpong
Arrive at Bhalukpong which is at the border of the states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh and a place of enthralling scenic beauty.
Check-in to the hotel and enjoy evening at leisure.
Overnight stay at Bhalukpong.
Day 2 - Drive to Dirang (approx..140 kms / 7 hrs.) | Dirang Sightseeing
After breakfast, on the way, visit Tipi on the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs, an orchidarium with over 500 orchids. Continue your drive and take a break to visit Nag temple.
Check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Dirang.
Day 3 - Transfer to Tawang
After breakfast. Drive to Tawang, the Land of Hidden Paradise. On the way, visit :
- Sela Pass. It has an elevation of 4170 m (13,700 ft) and connects the Indian Buddhist town of Tawang to Dirang and Guwahati.
- Sela Lake, near the summit of the pass, is one of approximately 101 lakes in the area that are sacred in Tibetan Buddhism.
- Jaswantgarh War Memorial, this memorial is garland in honor of late Jaswant Singh Rawat. He was an Indian rifleman of 4 Garhwal Rifles, Uttarakhand and for his bravery; Jaswant Rawat was honored by a memorial at the post where he fought the Chinese army.
- Nuranng Falls, also known as Bong Bong Falls, some 100 metres high, It is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in this part
Check in to your hotel. Evening is free for leisure.
Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 4 - Tawang Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit:
- Tawang Monastery, The Monastery is the second biggest and oldest in Asia and is known as the Tawang Ganden Namgyal Lhatse
- Urgeling Gompa, it is reckoned to be the the birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Tashi
- The craft center in Tawang that sells beautiful masks, hand woven carpets, jewelry in silver, coral and amber.
Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 5 - Transfer to Bomdila (approx..170 kms / 8 hrs.)
After breakfast transfer to Bomdila (8,200 ft.). On arrival check in to the hotel.
- Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gompa), the monastery is famed for its Tibetan architecture and a massive prayer hall
- Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gompa), this monastery has the statue of Buddha Shakyamuni, Master Padmasambhava, and Tsong Khapa
- Bomdila View Point, It is one of the highest points in Bomdila that offers the best view of Nechipu Pass eloped in the clouds.
In Evening, you can visit the local market and enjoy at your leisure.
Overnight stay at Bomdila.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and take the departure.