2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS
Day 1: Arrival at Agartala
Upon arrival in Agartala, check-in to the hotel. Visit Udaipur which is around 50 km from Agartala, visit the famous tourist places in the city:
- Tepania Eco Park, is equipped with the following attraction and facilities a modern well maintained orchid house which houses 225 species of orchids.
- Bhuvaneshwari Temple, its exquisite architecture. This temple is located on the banks of the river Gomati.
- Tripureshwari Temple, is a Hindu temple of Goddess Tripura Sundari, better known locally as Devi Tripureshwari.
- Neermahal, Known as the 'lake palace' of Tripura, Neer-Mahal was constructed as a summer residence.
In the evening, back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Agartala Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit:
- Kasba Kali Bari, It is situated just beside the Bangladesh border, The lake, Kamalasagar, in front of this temple rightly enhances its beauty.
- Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary, It is a woodland with an artificial lake and natural botanical and zoological gardens. It is famous for its clouded leopard enclosures.
- Khumulwng Eco Park, The Tribal Museum cum Heritage Centre is located at Khumulwng. The 19 tribes of Tribal Community items that are preserve.
- Fourteen Goddess Temple, this temple was built in honor of fourteen deities, together called the Chaturdasha Devata, Back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and take the departure.