Kodaikanal and Ooty Package
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Day 1: Arrival at Ooty
Arrival at Ooty. Check in to the hotel. Day at leisure.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Ooty – Coonoor (approx 20 kms)
After breakfast, transfer to Coonoor and proceed for sightseeing , visit:
- The Sim’s park , a beautiful botanical garden which is home to a variety of unusual species of plants from different parts of the world.
- Lamb’s rock gives you a spectacular view of the lush forest and the beautiful hills side
- The Dolphin’s Nose is famous due the unique rock formation of the peak resembling a dolphin’s nose.
Later return back to Ooty and enroute visit:
- The Rose Garden is one of the largest gardens of its kind in India.
- Botanical garden which has more than 650 species of flowers and trees is a horticulturist’s delight. The garden is famous for its fossil tree believed to be 20 million years old.
- Ooty Lake where one can indulge in activities like Boating, Cycling around the lake, Joy ride on Horse etc.
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Ooty.
Day 3: Ooty - Kodaikanal (approx 250 kms/ 7 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Kodaikanal which is among the most popular hill station in this southern state. After arrival, check-in at hotel and relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Kodaikanal Sightseeing
After breakfast , visit to:
- Kodaikanal Pillar rocks, are formed with three granite boulders which stand shoulder to shoulder creating an impressive sight. There is mini garden bestowed with beautiful flowering plants.
- Kodai lake, is a manmade lake. There are several activities that one can enjoy, some of them are Boating,Flower show, Fishing,Swimming
- Coaker's walk is on a vertical slope of the mountain. The places offer tourists with a refreshing setting along with breath taking view of the plain
Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 5: Kodaikanal
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Take the departure.