Day 01-Ahmedabad - Kevadia (Statue Of Unity) - Ahmedabad
On arrival at Ahmedabad, check in to the hotel, proceeds to Kevadia, visit :
- Sardar Sarovar Dam, is built on the Narmada river, is one of the largest water resource projects of India covering four major states - Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Valley of Flowers has about 22,00,000 plants. The spot resembles a rainbow of flowers setup on earth.
- Statue of Unity, depicts Vallabhbhai Patel, one of the most prominent leaders of the Indian independence movement, the first home minister as well as the first deputy prime minister of independent India, and responsible for the integration of hundreds of princely states into the modern Republic of India.
Return back to Ahmedabad. Overnight stay at hotel in Ahmedabad.
Day 02-Ahmedabad - Jamnagar - Dwarka (440kms / 8 Hrs)
After breakfast check out and proceed to Dwarka, enroute visit Jamnagar Bala Hanuman Temple, known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Later proceed to Dwarka, in evening Dwarkadhish Temple, attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dwarka.
After breakfast, visit:
- Rukmini Temple, dedicated to Rukmini Devi, the wife of Lord Krishna and an avatar of Goddess Lakshmi.
- Samudra Narayan Temple, is dedicated to Goddess Gomti who is believed to have been brought from heaven by Rishi Vasishtha to sanctify Rama after his battle with Ravana
- Nageshwar Jyotirling, is one of the well-known Shiva shrines in the country. This temple symbolizes the confiscation of evil forces from earth. It is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas, this temple abodes an interesting legend about its origin
- Bet Dwarka, is said to have been the residence of Lord Krishna during his ruling years at Dwarka
- Shivrajpur Beach, is one of the famous beaches in Gujarat
In the evening, we enjoy some free time for shopping. Back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04-Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath (approx 237kms / 4.5 Hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to Dwarka, enroute visit:
- Kirti Mandir, is the memorial house kept in memory of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and Kasturba Gandhi
- Sudama Temple, is the only temple in India to be dedicated to the childhood friend and devotee of Lord Krishna, Sudama.
Later proceed to Dwarka.Check in to the hotel later in the evening visit to :
- Dwarkadheesh Temple. A Hindu temple dedicated to the god Krishna, who is worshiped here by the name Dwarkadhish.
- Gomti River Ghat, One can take a holy dip in Gomti river
After that we witness the evening Aarti. Return to the hotel, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5:Somnath – Sasan Gir (Approx. 57 kms/2hrs)
Today, morning take a breakfast & later check out from the hotel & transfer to Sasan Gir. Sasan Gir, is the sole home of the Asiatic lions and is considered to be one of the most important protected area in Asia due to its supported species.
On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit:
- Sasangir National Park which is famous for abundant flora, fauna and birdlife.
Overnight stay at the hotel/Resort.
Enjoy morning Jeep Safari – at own cost in the Gir forests. Enjoy Looking at the two big cats and also get the pleasure of watching other wildlife.
Later check out from the hotel & take the departure