Kolkata- Gangasagar – Dakhineshwar - Belurmath
04 Nights/ 05 Days
Day 1 : Arrive Kolkatta
On arrival at Kolkata , check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure for shopping.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Kolkata.
Day 2 : Kolkata Local Sightseeing
After breakfast , leave for the complete day city tour of Kolkata visit :
- Oldest Catholic Church in Calcutta, this is the largest cathedral church one can visit in Kolkata. The most amazing attraction of this church is the beautiful architectural design which attracts many eyes and raised many eyebrows of the visitors.
- Howrah bridge, is a cantilever bridge. It is one of a kind and is also the sixth largest bridge in the whole world and is built over the Hooghly river.
- Vidyasagar setu, is also known as the second Hooghly bridge is built over the Hooghly river like the Howrah bridge. It is 822 long and it is also the one of the longest cable bridge that has been built in the country and in Asia it is one of the longest bridges.
- Indian Museum, is the largest and oldest museum in India and has rare collections of antiques, armour and ornaments, fossils, skeletons, mummies, and Mughal paintings
- Victoria Memorial & High Court Building. Victoria memorial is a museum having an assortment of Victoria, British Raj paintings and other displays. In the evening in Calcutta, the Victoria Memorial Hall is illuminated, giving it a fairy tale look. It has a notable collection of weapons, sculptors, paintings, maps, coins, stamps, artifacts, textiles etc. The Royal gallery in Victoria Memorial has portraits of the Queen and Prince Albert
- Kali Mandir, The temple is famous for its paintings, dating back centuries, and for being one of the handful of temples in India where goat sacrifices still take place. It is also one of the 51 holy Shakti Peethas in India, shrines that worship and venerate the Hindu goddesses of India that are seen as various forms of the one divine goddess, Shakti
Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kolkata
Day 3 : Full Day Excursion Trip to Gangasagar
After breakfast, full day excursion to Gangasagar where the Ganga drains into the sea. It is considered to be of great religious significant & explore Kapileshwar Muni Ashram- it is one Punya Tirtha among five Punya Dhams.
Return back to Kolkata in the evening. check in at the hotel .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Trip to Dakhineswar & Belurmath
After breakfast, visit :
- Dakhineshwar, is one of the most important religious shrine for the Hindus and people from all over the World visit the Dakshineswar Kali Temple everyday in numbers. Along with the Kali temple, there are other important Hindu temples like the Adyapeath temple, Ramakrishna Sarada Math and many more.
- Belur Math is one of the biggest temples in India. The Belur Math campus is spread across 40 acres and includes temples dedicated to Ramakrishna, Swami Vivekananda and Sarada Devi.
- Jain Temple, is one of the most important Jain temples in Kolkata.
- The Mother Teressa House- Nirmal Hirdaya, is the Home of the Pure Heart, near the famous temple of goddess Kali in Calcutta. There is the room used by Mother Teresa, venerated as a shrine.
Rest of the day is free for shopping.
Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Kolkata.
Day 5 : Kolkata Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and take the departure.