2 Nights/ 3 Days
Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur
Arrival at Jaipur, check in to the Hotel. By the evening ,visit the modern attractions of the pink city, which includes :
- Statue Circle, is a tribute to the founder of Jaipur – Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II.
- Birla Auditorium & Planetarium
- Birla Mandir, the temple gains historic importance being a symbol of unity among various castes. It is dedicated to goddess Laxmi, goddess of wealth and the preserver, god Narayana.
- Jawahar Kala Kendra,is associated with art, photography, theatre, and painting events
Back to hotel, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur, the Pink city.Visit:
- The Amber fort nestling among Aravalli Hills, known for its artistic style elements. With large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake.
- Jal Mahal (Water Palace), known for its sophisticated architecture as well as design.The palace is in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake.
- Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds- it is the Jaipur’s most famous monument, it’sfive-storey structure with small latticed windows (called jharokhas) is a blend of Hindu and Islamic architecture.
- City Palace and Museum, City Palace which is a fine blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture and it is one of the most important architectural landmarks in Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory. The main purpose of this observatory was to compile astronomical tables and predict the time and movements of the sun, earth and planets
- Jaigarh Fort ,is famous for the Jaivana canon, considered the largest canon in the world.
In the evening, you can enjoy shopping at the local market or experience the nightlife of Jaipur.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Jaipur
After breakfast, take the departure.