2 Nights / 3 Days
Day 1: Udaipur
On arrival, check in to your hotel,
- Jagdish temple, One of the most popular temples in Udaipur, Shree Jagdish Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu
- City Palace, houses a museum, crystal gallery and multitude of small small mahals.
- Shilpgram, it is the best platform for rural folk and indigenous people of the western side of Rajasthan to showcase their art and crafts skills.
- Dharohar dance show at Bagore ki haveli (start from 7pm in the evening- captivating folk dance performance)
Evening free for leisure.Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Udaipur – City Tour
After breakfast, visit:
- Eklingji & SaasBahu Temple, is one of the oldest temples in the Udaipur district. The highlight of this grand and magnificent temple is the 50-feet-high Shikhar.
- Ahar museum, is a repository of antiques, sculptures and artifacts.Coins, earthen pots, terracotta toys, stone weights, animals’ figures, balls and iron objects are also found inside the museum. The metal statue of Lord Buddha and image of God Surya are amongst the most notable exhibits here.
- Pichola Lake, famous for its picturesque beauty and scenic surrounding
- Karni Mata Temple, the temple has a large well- maintained area covering most part of the hillock. The panoramic view of Lakes, Palaces, whitewashed, closely placed houses, Gulab Bagh and all the area surrounding the hill is addictive. One can actually see the shades of water of Lake Pichola from here.
Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and take the departure.