Day 01: Welcome to Jaipur
Arrival at Jaipur and check in to the hotel and rest. Later, proceed to explore the pink city.
Take a tour of :
- Birla Temple, the temple gains historic importance being a symbol of unity among various castes. It is dedicated to goddess Laxmi, goddess of wealth and the preserver, god Narayana
- Albert Hall Museum, the oldest museum of the state of Jaipur
Enjoy shopping at the traditional market to get some souvenirs for your loved ones.
Return to the hotel, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur, the Pink city.
Today you will be visiting:
- The Amber fort nestling among Aravalli Hills, known for its artistic style elements. With large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake.
- Jal Mahal (Water Palace), known for its sophisticated architecture as well as design.The palace is in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake.
- Hawa Mahal, a Palace of winds- it is the Jaipur’s most famous monument, it’sfive-storey structure with small latticed windows (called jharokhas) is a blend of Hindu and Islamic architecture.
- JantarMantar, an astronomical observatory. The main purpose of this observatory was to compile astronomical tables and predict the time and movements of the sun, earth and planets
In the evening, you can enjoy shopping at the local market or experience the nightlife of Jaipur.
Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur to Ranthambore (155 kms/ 3 hrs)
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Ranthambore.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and get some rest. Later, you will be taken for the Tiger’s trail. Enjoy a jeep ride through the jungle and see the hunter in his kingdom.
After the safari, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Exploring Ranthambore
After having a hot-piping breakfast, set out to explore the best of Ranthambore., visit:
- RanthamboreFort, is nestled deep inside the Ranthambore National Park.
- Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History,
- Ranthambore National park, is amongst the best national parks in India
After the safari, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 05: Ranthambore to Udaipur via Chittorgarh
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Udaipur. En-route visit:
Chittorgarh Fort, the largest fort in India and Asia.
On arrival, check-in at the hotel and relax.
In the afternoon, visit:
- City Palace of Udaipur, which is one of the architectural marvels of Rajasthan, located peacefully on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Hathi pol to enjoy shopping
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Udaipur City tour
After having a wholesome breakfast, set out to visit some of the major tourist spots of the city of lakes.
Today, you will be visit:
- The SajjangarhFort, offers a panoramic view of the city's lakes, palaces and surrounding countryside. It was built chiefly to watch the monsoon clouds
- Pichola Lake,famous for its picturesque beauty and scenic surrounding
- Fateh Sagar Lake, an artificial lake, the blue waters are famous for its boating with gigantic mountains on 3 sides.
- Ambrai Ghats, its lake-side location surrounded by lakes. It is also popular for the picturesque view of City Palace.
- Lake Palace,is a former summer palace of the royal dynasty of Mewar. The Lake Palace is located on the island of Jag Niwas in Lake Pichola
- Shiva Niwas,is a former residence of the Maharana of Udaipur, Rajasthan, located on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Jag Mandir from the ghats and spend some leisure time.
Return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 07: Departure
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and take the departure.