Day 1: Arrival At Nainital
Arrival at Nainital, check into a hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Nainital
After the breakfast, you will head for the famous lake tour which will include:
- Bhimtal, famous for its Nag temple. It is less crowded, more peaceful and of the highlights of Bhimtal is the small aquarium at the centre of the lake
- Sattal, known as the 'Town of Seven lakes’. is an interconnected group of seven freshwater lakes situated in the Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal, a town of the Nainital district in Uttarakhand, India
- Naukuchiatal, popular for its lake, a nine cornered one, which rests peacefully in the lap of nature
- Malli Tal, surrounds the famous lake Nayana Tal and it is encompassed by seven hills. The lower part of the lake is called Tallital whereas upper part is called Mallital.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Nainital – Kausani (approx 116 kms/ 4hrs)
Early in the morning after breakfast, transfer to Kausani via Ranikhet. En route visit:
- Chaubatia Gardens, famous for its beautiful orchards of yummy peaches, plums, apricots
- Kalika, is famous for the Kalika Temple and the golf course.
Check in to the hotel and relax, rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay in a hotel at Kausani.
Day 4: Kausani Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing and leisure activities at Kausani, which will include:
- Anasakti Ashram (Gandhi Ashram), is the place where Mahatma Gandhi stayed for around 14 days when he was writing his concept of Anasakti Yog. One can enjoy the beauty of the sunrise and sunset which is stunning and peaceful .
- Laxmi Ashram, is a Gandhian based Institute for girls and is aimed at making Kumaoni women self-dependent.
- Sumitranandan Pant Gallery, houses numerous literary works of the highly-acclaimed poet of the same name. The gallery has the entire life’s worth of work of the poet within its four walls
- Kausani Tea Estate, is the largest tea estate in the state of Uttarakhand in terms of production.
- Baijnath Temple, It is a highly popular temple as it houses one of the 12 holy jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in the country and is believed to have medicinal powers as the water emerging from the temple is believed to heal people from their illnesses.
Overnight stay at the Kausani hotel.
Day 5: Kausani - Almora (approx 52 kms/ 2 hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to Almora. Proceed for sightseeing, which will include:
- Bright End Corner, offers a mesmerising view of the dusk and dawn playing hide-and-seek with the snowy peaks.
- Nanda Devi Temple(Almora), an incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Durga which is considered to be the "Destroyer of Evil" .
- Chitai Golu DevtaTemple, is the Golu Devta Chitai temple, dedicated to Gollu or Goljyu Devta an Avtar (incarnation) of Lord Shiva in the form of Gaur Bhairav.
- Jageshwar Dham, is known for temple complex comprising of 124 large and small stone temples
Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast. Take the departure.