2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS
Day 1: Arrival at Bidar and Bidar Sightseeing
On arrival at Bidar, check in to the hotel and proceed to visit the sightseeing.
- Bidar Fort, it has a number of monuments within the fortress complex.
- Mahmud Gawan Madarsa, it was a renowned centre of learning with its own library, lecture halls, quarters for professors/ students and a mosque.
- Bahmani Tombs, A cluster of 12 tombs located in Ashtoor is what is known as Bahmani Tombs.
- Narasimha Jhira Cave Temple, it is dedicated to self-manifested deity of Narasimha Dev.
Return back to the hotel and Overnight stay
Day 2: Bidar Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to visit the sightseeing:
- Gurudwara Nanak Jhira Sahib, is dedicated to the first Sikh guru Guru Nanak.
- Barid Shahi Tombs, it is one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture and beauty.
Return back to the hotel and Overnight stay.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed for departure.