1 Night/ 2 Days
Day 1: Arrival in Chamba and Chamba Local Sightseeing
On arrival at Chamba, check in to the hotel and proceed for chamba sightseeing
- Laxmi Narayan Temple, which was built in Shikhara style in the 10th Century A.D.
- Bajreshwari Devi Temple, which is dedicated to the goddess Vajreshwari (form of Durga).
- Champavati Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple are other options for experiencing the beauty and divine vibes.
- Thrilling activities, like rock-climbing, Kayaking, mountaineering, and rafting as per your desire.
- Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary, it gives you a rare experience that you can cherish for a long time.
- Akhand Chandi Palace, It also offers a mesmerizing blend of Mughal and British style architecture.
- Bhuri Singh Museum, this museum has ancient inscriptions that hold the history of Chamba and numerous paintings, manuscripts, antiquities, and artefacts.
Return back to the hotel and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for departure.