Dalhousie Tour Package
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Dalhousie
Arrival at Dalhousie . Check-in to the hotel. Evening free for shopping or leisure.
Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 02: Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit to:
- Panchpula, very popular enjoy picnic spot for family picnics; children play spot, natural waterfalls and fun activities. This scenic site has five small bridges over the streams emerging from natural tank.
- St Patrick Church, beautiful natural backdrop in Dalhousie which attracts not only devotees, but also history lovers, readers and a huge number of tourists. It is presently managed by the Catholic Diocese of Jalandhar. There is a library adjacent to this church which has a large collection of books related to history and geography of the region.
- St Francis Church, is known for its architecture that is inspired by a church located in England. It was entirely built in the British style of architecture by the efforts of the army officials and locals.
- St John's Church, it is a mix of beauty and history built in the British architectural style
- Subash Baoli, a picturesque site, named after Subhash Chandra Bose. It is famous for the stunning view of the snow-capped peaks and scenic view that can be easily seen from this spot and is surrounded by lovely rivers, which leads to water springs, meadows, and lush green landscapes
Later in the evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 03: Khajiar
After breakfast, proceed for the Dalhousie Sightseeing tour:
- Chamera lake, one can enjoy boating. water sports like kayaking, canoeing, paddle boating, river rafting, motor boating etc. House boats and shikaras are also famous among tourists.
- Khajjiar, where you can choose to visit famous places like Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag Temple. Khajjiar popularly known as "mini Switzerland" of India, where one can also enjoy various sports activities at your own. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is a fantastic experience.
Back to the hotel and free for shopping at Tibetan market. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 4: Departure
After Breakfast check-out from Hotel and take the Departure.