Daman and Diu
2 Nights/ 3 Days
Day 01: Arrive Daman
On arrival at Daman, check in to the hotel and visit:
- Devka Beach, is a sight of pure beauty. The place has clean blue waters, well maintained shores and enough beauty for everybody.
- Moti Daman Fort, built by the Portugeuse in the sixteen century. It boasts of an impressive Colonial style architecture and is also known to house an Iberian Church where you can seek blessings of God.
- Kadaiya Lake Garden, is a man-made attraction which has a lake, play area for kids, etc. Enjoy sunset view here.
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Daman-Diu
After breakfast, proceed for the tour of Diu. Transfer to Diu, after reaching there, visit :
- Nagoa Beach, famous for its pristine beauty and swaying palm trees. The serene beauty of the beach due to its white sands and quiet blue water is worth experiencing and enjoying.
- Ghoghla Beach, is a clean and safe beach. It's a great spot for those who want to enjoy privacy and at the same time indulge in some water sports like parasailing, surfing and banana boat.
- St. Paul Church, dedicated to Lady of Immaculate Conception. It is the largest and the only functioning church in Diu. Renowned all over the world for its stunning Jesuit architecture by Indian craftsmen, the church boasts of rich wood carvings, splendid facade, intriguing volutes and shell-like motifs.
- Fort of Diu, was built by Portuguese during their colonial rule. The enchanting fort commands a magnificent view of the sea. The lighthouse that one can climb leads to the highest point on the island and provides a spectacular view of the surrounding. Cannonballs litter the entire place, and the parapet has a fantastic array of cannons.
Back to Daman, Enjoy the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Departure
After breakfast. Check out from the hotel. Proceed for the departure.