Day 01: Arrive at Shillong
Upon arrival, check into the hotel in Shillong. .
Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Shillong – Cherrapunjee (approx.. 56 kms)
After breakfast, transfer to Cherrapunjee. It is the wettest destination in the world and on your drive to Cherrapunjee, one will come across roaring waterfalls diving into unfathomable gorges.
Upon arrival check into the hotel. Afterwards visit:
- Nohsngithiang Falls, it is known for the humongous height and The waters fall from a huge height in seven segments.
- Nohkalikai fall, also known as the Seven Sisters' Waterfall. this waterfall makes beautiful rainbows when illuminated by the sunlight while falling from a great height.
- Mawsmai Cave, he cave is also famous for its fossils, some which you can spot if you spend some time peering at the walls and formations inside.
Back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Cherrapunjee – Mawlynnong – Shillong (approx.. 90kms)
Early morning visit the cleanest village (Mawlynnong ) in India and just close to the scenic villages; there are interesting sights like the living roots bridge and a beautiful sight boulder balancing on another rock.
Later in the afternoon transfer to Shillong. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 04: Shillong
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing tour of Shillong, ‘Scotland of the East’. Visit:
- Cathedral Church, also known as the Cathedral of Mary Help of Christians, is a beautiful shrine located in the heart of Shillong.
- Lady Hydari Park, the park is famous for its colourful flower beds and the vibrant flowers contrast with the verdant surroundings making for a picture perfect frame.
- The Orchidarium, this Botanical garden houses an amazing collection of rare orchids and plantations.
- Elephant Falls 7, Elephant Falls is an enchanting waterfall that forms an integral part of the tourism circuit in Shillong.
- The Golf course. situated in the East Khasi Hills district in Meghalaya, prides in being one of the oldest, largest and finest natural golf circuits across the world.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Shillong.
Day 05: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and take the departure.