3 NIGHTS /4 DAYS
Day 01: Arrival at Shimla
Arrival at Shimla. Arrive and check-in to the hotel. Later visit Naldhera, a hill station located near Shimla . and surrounded by mountains and greenery all around. Also enjoy the view of the 18-hole Naldehra golf course i.e. one of the finest and most renowned Golf courses in India and a popular tourist attraction.
Back to the hotel in Shimla. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02- Shimla- Kufri - Chail (14kms/ 40 mins, 31kms/1.5 hrs)
After Breakfast, visit to:
- Kufri, that is famous For Its Himalayan National Park, One can enjoy Horse or Yak around The Park. One Can enjoy the view of the endless Himalayan mountains from Kufri and can visit Nag Devta Mandir.
- Chail, It is a beautiful hill station that is free from the massive crowds of Shimla and consequently allows the travelers to relish the charm and the beauty of the place.
Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 03-Shimla Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for Shimla city tour, visit to :
- Sankat Mochan Temple, Situated amidst lush green trees and mountains on the Kalka-Shimla highway, Sankat Mochan Temple offers peace and calmness.
- kaali baari temple, boasting an excellent hill top location, with a panoramic view of the mountain ranges and lush-green forests, offers a divine atmosphere to the devotees of Shyamala Mata.
- The Mall Road, enjoy a fun-filled and comfortable evening with your friends and you will be surprised to see how the time passes here. It offers more of a laid-back atmosphere to overlook the excellent views of nature while enjoying a cup of your coffee.
- The Ridge, From exclusive shops selling a wide variety of goods to vibrant bars, clubs and world-class restaurants, here you can be as active or as lazy as you want. This place is known as the face of Shimla and is a perfect spot to get photographed – with spectacular views of the mountains and evergreen trees surrounding it.
- Christ church, Christ Church is one the oldest churches in North India and was built by the British in 1857 to serve the large Anglican British community in the area. The majestic appearance of the church and its stunning location makes it a prime attraction in Shimla.
- Lakkad Bazaar, Lakkar Bazar offers a delightful experience to all those who are interested in buying wooden decorative items on their Shimla tour. It is a common spot for locals to spend some leisure evenings and has become a go-to place for shopaholics.
- Jakhoo temple. Surrounded by alpine trees and Shivalik hill ranges, the Jakhoo Hill is the highest point where you can enjoy the beautiful views of sunrise and sunset with an adventurous trek. Make sure to take the blessings of Lord Hanuman at Jakhoo Temple, which is nestled at the top of the hill.
Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at Shimla.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and take the departure.